Teach Yourself Reflexology
1 in stock
Teach Yourself Reflexology is an easy-to-follow guide to a natural, effective and safe form of healing.
The brief background of its origins, how it works, and what to expect during and after the massage provides insight into this fascinating ancient therapy.
Simple step-by-step instructions of the soothing yet exhilarating technique will guide you reassuringly through the massage and manipulation of both feet, section by section:
– the toes to ease the mind
– the toe necks to open the avenues of two-way expression
– the balls of the feet to pacify the emotions
– the insteps for inner harmony
– the heels for personal growth and development
– the corresponding parts for overall equilibrium.
All techniques are accompanied by detailed illustrations.
More common ailments that respond particularly well to the reflexology massage are covered, as well as descriptions of how thoughts, feelings, and actions can transform body and soul from being fraught or uneasy to feeling totally relaxed, flexible, and healthy.
Author: Chris Stormer
Condition: Used Book -good