365 Dalai Lama: Daily Advice from the Heart
1 in stock
Imagine having two minutes with the Dalai Lama offering you personal advice on how you could live your life better, overcome your problems, be more joyful and create a better world. This revolutionary new book brings you exactly that: short passages to offer you enlightening advice, day by day
Meditations are suggested on the following:
On the stages of life: for the young, adults, and the elderly
• On life situations: for men and women, single people, families, the wealthy, the poor, the sick, the dying and those who care for them, and others from all walks of life.
• On your roles in society: for politicians, lawyers, activists, teachers, scientists, business people, writers and journalists, farmers, soldiers, carers, and others
• On your state of mind: for the happy, the sad, pessimists, optimists, the suffering, the isolated, the angry, the proud, the abused, the shy, the undecided, those with no self-esteem, the indifferent.
• On society and the world: war, politics, education, farming, the environment, business, dedicating your life to others, and the future
• On your spiritual life: for believers, those who have no religion, contemplatives, those who have great faith, those who want to become Buddhists, those who practice Buddhism.
Author: 14th Dalai Lama
Condition: Used Book – good