The North Ceremony Box
A meeting of herbal medicine and Celtic shamanic practices.
The North direction, as it is felt on the Celtic medicine wheel, holds the energies of winter, deep night, stillness, and earth. It opens the doorway to connection with your elders and ancestral lines, and to journey with your own soul’s past.
Explore the energies of the North with Elder, Rosemary, and Burdock as your guides. Learn of their medicinal and energetic properties through the written monographs and guided tea tasting.
Hold yourself in a sacred space. Cleanse with the locally foraged smoke bundle, light the beeswax candles for each herb tasting, and ground back down with your stone gathered from the beautiful shores of the west coast.
Each box contains –
• a booklet with guidance on the North, herb tasting, and a monograph on each herb
• access to a 60 minute recorded meditation, guided tea tasting, and shamanic drumming
• a pouch each of elderberries, rosemary, and burdock
• a locally gathered smoke cleansing bundle of cypress, pine, mugwort, and bay leaf
• 3 beeswax candles with a 60minute burn time, one for each herb tasting
• a grounding stone gathered from the west coast of Scotland.
Stoneroot is run by Clare McQuade, a practicing herbalist of 12 years and a shamanic practitioner of 4 years.
Clare’s practice is rooted in Scotland and she is guided by the plants and energies of the seasons and the land here. She works with the Celtic medicine wheel and primarily with plants that are native or naturalized to Scotland.
In the stoneroot products, she draws from her herbal knowledge and Celtic shamanic practices to bring these ancient medicines together.
Clare also offers 1:1 herbal consultations and shamanic sessions, group workshops, and journey circles.
More details can be found at her website – www.stoneroot.life.